How Solar EPC companies can make your work easy
How Solar EPC companies can make your work easy
Does your utility costs you over and above your estimated budget? Are you exhausted by spending extravagantly on poorly run projects? Are you willing to be a part of the energy revolution?
If Yes, then think about Renewable, Sustainable, Affordable, Alternative, Solar energy. If these terms still don’t ring a bell, then sooner or later, your business applications might suffer. It’s time to make smart energy decisions and target your business to look for solution providers available next to you.
Wondering who might help you in solar installation?
Welcome to the network of Solar EPC companies-One stop complete range of solutions to all your worries. EPC traces its elements in almost every Industry in Solar, i.e., Solar Engineering, Procurement, and Construction companies, are always forefront in rescuing you from implementing daunting solar projects on your own. It is a complex process involving designing, scheduling, material procurement, constructing, documenting, and managing finance and whatnot. To make your task easier from the tedious and cumbersome process of installation, Solar EPC companies mark their presence. They are accustomed to providing tailor-made process steps of implementation for your company. Engineering, Procurement, and Construction are simply the stages of execution of the project. Depending upon your time requirement and employee engagement, you could choose any implementation technique.
What do EPC companies have for you?
- Reliability-You doesn’t have to have prior knowledge and expertise for the implementation of such a complex process. The EPC companies are already equipped with subject matter experts and resources. You just have to entrust and select a reliable company, and the entire process is streamlined.
- Convenience: If you want comfortable handling of your project, you could go with a full-fledged EPC technique where everything is under one contract, leaving you with one bill to pay if you are involved with a licensed company.
- Flexibility– If you wish to keep some stages under in-house implementation and sub-contracting other stages, EPC solar companies also give you the stretch.
- On-time deployment-If you are concerned about getting your project built on time, you just need to sit back and relax while the company delivers you the best efforts on time.
- Finance-To provide additional affordability, only a handful of solar EPC companies in India provide financial assistance and loans for the projects.
- Maintenance– After successfully installing the project, the Solar EPC Company provides end-to-end maintenance and monitoring. So it is a long-term investment for the company providing you with seamless support.
- One-stop solution– The benefit of Hiring an EPC for a Solar project is that you don’t have to look for micromanagers for different solar problems. You could get a comprehensive solution from a single point of contact in a cost-effective manner. To go green and sustain that way, it is important to go for a reliable EPC with diversified operations.
- Return on Investment– Another advantage is that since post-installation of the project, the EPC provides maintenance and monitoring, you tend to recover the investment in less than estimated years. It saves the time, cost and efforts involved.
Are you thinking of going Solar? Here is what Solar EPC Company does for you.
- Site Selection- Based on the following parameters like Solar Potential, Soil Structure, Shading Status, Contamination and Powdering status, Energy transmission lines, weather condition, and Transportation Status.
- Solar Power Plant Installation-by consideration of all the permits and approvals, the process is initiated.
- Project Approval and Acceptance procedures-The provisional and final approval of the project is processed.
- Project design and Installation-The project design is finalized according to the requirements.
- Testing and Commissioning-Before commissioning, all the pre-assessments is done on the field.
- Technical and Economic feasibility study-This is dependent on the investment, operations, and maintenance costs of the project.
Everything under one roof is made available to you therefore, it’s essential to filter out the Solar EPC companies.
Choosing the Right Solar EPC company in India is of paramount importance.
Since the use of solar energy is gaining momentum and people are more concerned about the alarming environmental conditions these days. Since this is a renewable energy source, there isn’t any chance of depletion, so investment in such a project is a win-win situation because you recover your investment in the short run and lead to cost optimization. So the EPC companies for solar are readily approached by investors for their service quality and compliance. The EPC companies own the EPC stages, which include the following parameters.
The engineering stage involves Site Evaluation, workability test, technology selection, and feasibility. Procurement requires resource allocation, commissioning and clearance, and budgeting along with time compliance.
And Construction activities involve the installation of the projects and operations management and preparation.
The most important question is why to work with EPC companies? It’s because since this is a long-term and one-time investment, so you need a professionally managed firm with diversified operations and expertise that offers compliance and quality along with providing end-to-end solutions to its customers, and that makes them more reliable and dependable for the delivery of their services.
So look for an EPC solar company that has the following prerequisites :-
- Sound knowledge and expertise in the Industry
- Should be able to lead all the components of the process involved
- Technical Knowhow of the services offered
- Upfront disclosure of the policies post installation
- An EPC should be Legitimate Recognized and Licensed
- Shares Information about the projects successfully driven
- Aware of the statutory requirements of the state’s policy
- Relationship building with the clients
- Reliable Portfolio
Consider 50% of the work done if you thoroughly go through such an initial assessment about the Solar EPC Company that you would be associated with. Since it is a long-term and one-time investment so prefer a company that makes it good to go.
Worried if Solar Energy is a reliable source in India? Let us understand the trend.
- India ranks 5th in solar power and 4th in Renewable power installed capacity as of 2019.
- India ranked 7th in EY Renewable Energy Country Attractive Index 2020.
- Installed renewable power generation capacity has been scaling up in the recent trend posting a CAGR of 17.33% between FY 14- FY 20.
- Power generation from renewable energy sources in India reached 127.01 billion units in FY20.
- Renewable energy will account for 55% of the total installed power capacity by 2030.
- India’s renewable energy sector is expected to attract investments of up to US$80 billion in the next 4 years.
- We, German and Indian Contractors dominate the global solar EPC market
India is getting smarter, Are you?
The slump in the business due to pandemic has made industries realize that going solar is one of the best ways to cut down the operational costs. Energy costs account for 30%-40% of expenses. With rising need, it is crucial to keep your business afloat in this challenging time in India. Due to the pandemic, many projects remained incomplete because of 80% dependency on resources from China hence disrupting the supply chain. The solar capacity addition in India was lowest in 2020 since 2016. However, the solar EPC companies in India are all set to scale up in 2021, according to a recent report of the International Energy Agency (IEA), and it would contribute in the revival of economy. Moreover, it helped the companies understand that there should not be a sole source for equipment and other resourceful commodities. Since the construction stage is labor intensive so it is expected to create some space for jobs thereby significantly increasing the employment rate in post covid era. As we move ahead, India is trying to limp back to normalcy; it is also trying to reduce its carbon footprints. It is gaining momentum and aiming big by targeting 100 GW of solar energy by 2022.
As an EPC, the Indian market is very competitive, which marks many legendary companies in the solar industry. The global solar energy market was valued at $52.5 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $223.3 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 2w0.5% from 2019-2026.
One such leading and acclaimed solar EPC company is Soleos – Solar Energy Private Limited based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, where we offer you the premium quality service at a considerable price. We are committed to Excellence and Expertise in the Industry. We provide integrated and comprehensive solutions by using the latest technologies. Our focus is majorly on safety and reliability and on maximizing profit. We are the first Solar Company of India providing 100% financial aid and insurance to the customers. We value building long term relationship with our customers in the entire journey. We have the best and sustainable solutions for all your solar queries.